Good Morning,   I have shared with you my story leading up to November 14, 2015..  I will now bring you up to date…..

On November 14, 2015, I was as usual, working on my wreaths,, not feeling very well, I called my daughter to bring me some cough and cold meds.  I was sure that would cure me…..when she saw me, she wanted me to go to the hospital.  I told her I would tomorrow if I  didn’t feel better..  later that day I just had a strange feeling and by night it was getting really 11:00 that night, I finally got scared, got into my car and drove myself to the hospital.  Luckily I lived less than 2 miles away and no traffic that late.

When I  got to the ER, it was packed and I almost left…They saw me and took me straight back.  No signing papers, nothing….my lips were blue and oxygen level was 72.  I was put on oxygen (and have never gone off since)  They did X-Ray and CT Scan.    When ER Dr came in he said my lungs were worse that he had ever seen and wanted to know what I had been doing, told him making wreaths with burlap.    They admitted me and hooked up up to meds, etc.   I also had a bad cough…Even with oxygen and meds I continued to get worse and was moved to ICU..

I was in ICU for 5 days and in the hospital for 18 days.  In those days, I was not out of bed, Nurses and Aides did everything for me…I don’t remember very much, but I remember in ICU, I had a near death experience.  My oxygen level dropped into the 50’s.  I was put on prayer chains and had people Praying for me.  I could see myself sitting on a stainless steel table, a bright light in front of me and envelopes with Prayers written on them.   The envelopes had wings and were flying around me…..I believe God saw all the prayers and let me come back……I remember the Lung Doctor at my ear telling me..”if this burlap does not kill you this time, it will the next”

cropped-received_102092575650518953.jpegI know this is a long post, but I need to do this for myself and all my friends and those fellow wreath makers…

I was in the hospital for 18 days, and in inpatient rehab facility for 35 days.  I had to build my strength up and learn to walk again..

I think I will stop for now….I will let you know how my life is now later.  Thank you and Blessings to all of you! !

2 thoughts on “The Deadly Wreath – Post #4 -To date

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s